- Caput men’s residence has four corridors (Bosveldbure, Republiek van Karools, Tornados and Gramadulas).
- These corridors each have single and double rooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a TV room.
- The residence also has a clubhouse, a courtyard where braais are held, a washroom and two bicycle sheds.
- The courtyard of the residence houses four grillers (one for each corridor) and the men braai regularly.
- The annual potjiekos competition is held here, and the different corridors compete for the much sought-after potjiekos-tournament trophy.