As a town residence we DO NOT provide accommodation for you – we therefore have no rooms or other accommodation facilities for you. You are responsible to arrange your own accommodation in Potchefstroom. You can visit Pukki-verblyf on the website to help you find accommodation. What we do have available to you, is an Office for all administrative arrangements or a place to find company during lunchtime. We also have a Clubhouse where social events, courses and cultural actions are held.
More about our office
- Our office is close to the Absa bank tellers on campus.
- Office hours: Monday–Thursday 12:00–14:00
- Office number: 018 299 2841
- We send out an email every Monday to keep you abreast of events in the residence. This information is also displayed on a television in the office.
More about our clubhouse
- Our clubhouse is on the education campus.
- The clubhouse was rebuilt and enlarged and in 2013 the interior of the clubhouse is being revamped.
- The clubhouse is used for social events, residence-related training and exercises, as well as our enormously popular residence sleepovers.
Video > Campus and town residences – a short explanation of differences and similarities.