We are a town residence. Each student lives in his own flat, attends the residence’s events, and is a member of the residence. As town residence, we do not offer any kind of accommodation. Students can contact the NWU Potchefstroom campus or search the web for assistance with accommodation.
HEIMAT consists of an Office and a Clubhouse.
- We can be found at the SS, next to Nashua and the Absa ATMs.
- We are available on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday between 13:00 and 14:00 at the office.
- Our office is there so that we can chat to everyone about their week and to handle any queries.
- We have a computer (and internet) in the office.
- There is also a telephone where you may call us.
The KLAPHEIS (clubhouse)
- The clubhouse (Klapheis) is behind the HEIMAT building (on the street side).
- We are in the clubhouse on Wednesdays and Fridays between 13:00 and 14:00.
- After each rugby match, we head to the clubhouse to announce the “Player of the Match”.
- We have a snooker table and a TV in the clubhouse where we watch matches.
- We also have braai facilities and we braai on Fridays after the busy week.