Residence Administration Fees
All students - prospective and current students need to apply annually at the Residence Administration Office, Building 14K Room no. G01 & G04 yearly. An administration fee of R700.00 (non-refundable) for prospective students must be paid.
Prospective students must have been informed by the Academic Administration Department that they are accepted and a student number (i.e. 12815691) must be issued.
Please note: First time applications for Post Graduate and Senior students need to pay a R380-00 application fee. If you are currently residing in a residence there is NO application fee to be paid.
Closing Dates for Application forms
First year students - 30 September 2019
Senior students - 8 August 2019
Postgraduate and Master students - 30 September 2019
Application and Rules and Regulations for Residences
How to apply for student accommodation
- Obtain a residence application form from the Residence Administration Office and submit the form on or before the dates supplied by the Residence Administration Office.
- Residence admission, depending on the availability of space, is only possible upon successful academic acceptance as set out in the placement procedure.
- Successful applicants will be notified and late applications will be placed on a waiting list.
- Students must apply yearly for residence accommodation.
Forms can also be downloaded (PDF Format)
- First year’s application form 2020
- Snr Students Application forms 2020
- Postgraduate application form 2020
All required documentation must be attached before application forms will be considered for final residence placement.
Email addresses for residence inquiries and applications only
- All campus residences/Bohlale Village & Phase 2
- Faranani/Longfellow/Ebukhosini/Moahi Village