Types of Selection:
- Paper / Academic selection: Selection is done on the academic achievement of Gr 11 or Gr 12 marks and the best candidates are selected. Average performance is also taken into account.
- Faculty selection
- Selection tests
- Closing date: 30 June 2018
- BCur Nursing
- BA Graphic Design
- BSc Dietetics
- BPharm (Pharmacy)
- Diploma in Coaching Science
- BHSc (with Human Movement Sciences)
- BA Music & Society: contact Jané Muller +27(18) 299 1692
- Diploma in Music: contact Jané Muller +27(18) 299 1692
- BMus (Music): contact Jané Muller +27(18) 299 1692
Selection is done on the basis of academic achievement based on Gr 11 or Gr 12 marks as well as a psychometric assessment. The psychometric evaluation includes personality, aptitude and other questionnaires, as required by the specific studying direction. Some courses also require subject specific tests such as Mathematics or Chemistry and Physics. When appointments are made for the tests, students will be notified if they also have to write subject-specific tests and what to study for these.
- Law (LLB, BA Law and BCom Law)
- B Consumer Studies
B Consumer Sciences:
- Sciences in Food Product Management
- Sciences in Fashion Retail Management
- B Social Work
- Urban and regional planning
In order to book a selection test, the appointment form can be completed electronically or appointments may be made telephonically using any of these numbers 018 299 4028/2890/2896/2893. Be sure to contact us to obtain information about the venues.
Test centres (dates are available on the electronic appointment form):
- Keetmanshoop (Namibia)
- Kempton Park
- Middelburg (Mpumalanga)
- Walvisbaai (Namibia)
- Windhoek (Namibia)
Please do not make an appointment if you have not yet applied.
Once you have applied you will be invited by the Faculty of Engineering to make an appointment to write the selection test. Read more about the selection and application process for Engineering or find all the available dates for the Engineering test.