- What to study?
- Selection information
- Apply here
- Non-selection courses: 30 September 2018
Please take note that some of the non-selection programmes have already reached capacity. The online applications for these programmes have closed.
- If a programme has reached capacity, applicants will receive a message that the application period has expired
- A-candidates (applicants with 5 and more A symbols) can complete the PDF application form and email it to email@example.com.
- Only applications by A-candidates sent to the specified email address will be considered. Applications received via post will not be considered.
- The closing date for non-selection programmes with available capacity is 30 September.
- Selection courses: 30 June 2018 (with some exceptions)
- 018 285 4320
Please note that some programmes have already reached capacity. Online applications for these programmes have already closed.
Open Distance Learning
Change of application details
Prospective applicants (only those who have already submitted their applications) can amend/change their personal details, or request a change of qualification or campus by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your student number and contact details in the e-mail.
All universities in South Africa were obligated by law to take part in a National Project driven by the regulatory bodies (Department of Higher Education an Training (DHET), the Council on Higher Education (CHE) and the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), to align all qualifications with the Higher Education Qualification Sub Framework (HEQSF). The NWU is thus currently in an ongoing process of aligning our qualification and programme offering with the requirements of the HEQSF.
Prospective students must take notice of the fact that NWU qualification names, programme names as well as the composition of curricula may change due to the HEQSF Project, prior to registration for the 2018 academic year.
Successful candidates are advised to contact the relevant faculty in order to ensure that they register for the correct qualification, programme and /or curriculum.