Notices to students:
Please check timetables regularly, as they are continuously amended and updated (remember to refresh your page, and clear your caches).
- Instructions on how to clear your webpage caches (do so regularly to ensure that you always receive the latest versions of timetables):
- You will not be allowed entry to test or examination venues without your student card. Distance learning students will gain entry to examination venues with a drivers license or ID document.
- Personal exam timetable
- Exam services are rendered by the Timetables and Assessment Section
- Distance (UODL) students must have a participation mark of at least 40% to write the examination (Except NPDE and ACE students)
Exam timetables (all campuses)
Students need to consult exam and class timetables before registering to identify possible clashes.
Second semester 2020
- First and second opportunity - updated 22 January
Use the following email address regarding examination timetables for contact students: Exam-Timetable@nwu.ac.za
Use the following email address regarding examination timetables for Unit for Open Distance Learning students: DistancePotch@nwu.ac.za