- Biko House
- Dr Nelson Mandela
- Ngaka Modiri Molema
- Sol Plaatje
- Dr James Moroka
- Lost City
- Kgosi Dick Montshioa
Vaal Triangle Campus
The Residences are the heartbeat of student life on the NWU Vaal Triangle Campus (NWU Vaal). On-campus residences are situated in a proclaimed nature reserve. Residences plays an enormous part of student life. For our students, residences are the heartbeat of student life. Here's where friendships are formed and strengthened, cultural differences discovered and enjoyed. Here residents also bond in formal and informal activities and sports competitions.
The various ladies’ and men’s residences on campus are all situated within walking distance from the academic and administrative buildings. The campus offers twelve residences of which five are situated within the grounds of the Campus and five are situated in Vanderbijlpark area. The two day residences are for day students, staying at home but travelling to campus each day.
Each residence is managed by a house parent together with a house committee. All the residences are self-catering; however, students can also make use of the cafeteria on campus.
The following facilities are available at the residences:
- Single & Double rooms fully furnished
- Laundries fitted with washing machines and tumble dryers
- Communal living-room areas for socialising, watching TV or just hanging out
- Kitchen (including 2 or 4-plate stoves)
- Bathroom facilities
- Internet access & Wi-Fi
- 24/7 Security to ensure the safety of the residents
- Bus transport for students living in off-campus residences